PDA

View Full Version : Annual Pass Vouchers and resort reservations

snerd475
08-21-2011, 12:14 PM
I just purchased my and my dd's FL resident seasonal APs on line last night and printed out the eCertificates. They have WDW:xxx xxx, etc., on them, but nowhere in the passholder section on the WDW site does it have an area to enter this info. It has 8 other AP options, and I've tried them all.
The question is, how do I get AP rates to book a resort reservation without being able to log into the passholder section? I won't activate the AP until I get to the park, but have to book the room in advance, obviously.
Anyone have any answers?
Thanks!

Strmchsr
08-21-2011, 01:23 PM
You can book the AP rate in advance without your number. You just have to have the AP card at check-in. Not sure if the concierge desk can take care of that for you.

snerd475
08-21-2011, 02:19 PM
Thanks. I guess it has to be on the phone, though. Not on line?

Strmchsr
08-21-2011, 02:21 PM
Not 100% sure on that, but I would think so. Magical Journeys was able to go ahead and book the AP rate for me, so I didn't do it myself (I would ALWAYS rather use MJ). I don't even have my AP yet. Going to get it while down in September, but it wasn't a problem for Wendy to book it. All I have to do is present an activated AP at check-in. I don't think the voucher will do it.

floridamom
08-22-2011, 05:56 PM
I am in the same situation--have the e-voucher, but haven't activitated the pass. But you can still ask for the AP rate over the phone.

Disney Hungarian
08-22-2011, 06:01 PM
I haven't even bought my AP pass yet. I will upgrade my tickets when I go in Sept. I was able to call, book the room and get the AP discount for my room in December with no prob at all.