PDA

View Full Version : Week of 12/25

wdwfan
08-20-2011, 08:36 PM
With Fantasmic showing at 6:30 & 8:30 the week between Christmas and New Year, noticed that if you get Fantasmic Dining Package it can only be for the 6:30 show. Is the 8:30 doable? I've never been during this week and one person in our party has never seen. It is worth the $ to purchase or should we just do the 8:30?

CleveRocks
08-20-2011, 09:16 PM
With Fantasmic showing at 6:30 & 8:30 the week between Christmas and New Year, noticed that if you get Fantasmic Dining Package it can only be for the 6:30 show. Is the 8:30 doable? I've never been during this week and one person in our party has never seen. It is worth the $ to purchase or should we just do the 8:30?

The Fantasmic Dinner Package doesn't cost anything extra. If you are going to be eating a table-service meal that afternoon/evening anyway, then the Fantasmic Dinner Package doesn't cost anything.

All it is is a dinner reservation that includes a voucher for the reserved seating section at the show. You order off the same menu as everyone else and pay the same price for the food as everyone else.

The only difference is if you are a no-show for your reservation, your credit card WILL be charged a $10 cancellation fee.

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-21-2011, 11:03 AM
Even though the Fantasmic Package is always for the early show, I would absolutely recommend it, especially during the week of Christmas when WDW will be packed!

As the previous poster said, there is no additional cost, and you know you'll get a seat without lining up for hours.

wdwfan
08-21-2011, 05:05 PM
Thats what I needed to know. They definitely want to see so will book the package. Thanks!