PDA

View Full Version : Special things about your favorite resort...

finaldynasty
08-19-2011, 10:14 PM
Gearing up for our next trip and I keep hearing that the pool in the BC is awesome. That got me to thinking about other special features of my favorite resort. I love the rustic nature of the WL and the toedium pole in the lobby with the characters on it.

Mousemates
08-19-2011, 10:33 PM
concierge level of WL....sitting at one of the table that looks out over the pool to the lake while sipping coffee at breakfast and listening to sounds wafting up from the lobby.

Tinkerfreak
08-20-2011, 06:03 AM
I love grabbing a cup of coffee and just animal watching at the AKL either on my balcony or in the great big rocking chairs they have on outside balconies. It is so quiet and peaceful. When my kids were younger we would spend time taking a break every afternoon even though they didn't nap we would swim then sit and animal watch for a while and it realy recharged all of us for the evening activities.

texas211
08-20-2011, 08:59 AM
Walking the bridge, past the water wheel at POR. The sites, the sounds, the feel.

ryca1dreams
08-22-2011, 09:51 AM
I like walking through the Poly grounds among the green plants and listening to the tropical music playing...ahhhhhh!

darthmacho
08-22-2011, 12:34 PM
Wilderness Lodge is my favorite resort. There are a lot of things I find special about the resort, such as the lobby music, the smoky smells of the restaurants, the wonderfully landscape courtyard, and the brilliantly designed backstory. I love all those things, but what I love most are the memories, because Wilderness Lodge was the place in which we had our honeymoon, and beside for our home, is the place I cherish most in the world. :mickey: