PDA

View Full Version : ME and rental question

conan617
08-19-2011, 06:00 PM
We've decided to rent a car for our entire stay since we will be doing quite a few things outside of the world.
Is it possible to still use the ME and only have our bags delivered or do you have to use the bus and check in for the bag delivery service?

I'm going to rent the car at MCO so I could pick up the bags, but thought it would be nice to not have to worry about them while we hit a grocery store on the way to the resort.
32 days to go!!!!:goofy:

faline
08-19-2011, 06:16 PM
At least someone from your party has to be on the bus to the resort in order to have your bags transported to your resort.

On the way back to MCO, you don't have to use Magical Express to take advantage of the resort airline check-in - as long as your airline participated.

conan617
08-22-2011, 10:59 PM
On the way back to MCO, you don't have to use Magical Express to take advantage of the resort airline check-in - as long as your airline participated.

This is great info to know. Thanks so much!
We had planned to use the ME until about a week ago. We just decided that with all the out of the World stuff we were doing, it would be nice to stop along the way and get things we needed. I planned the trip so that we would be doing our non Disney stuff first and then we will us the busses for the balance of the trip.