08-19-2011, 01:05 AM
ParkHoppers:
Me - Nikki
DH- Don
DD- Olivia
DS- Carter
MIL -Ann
BIL -Kevin

This will be our 1st family trip to WDW. DH, myself and the 2 little ones will be leaving home to pick up grandma. She is the first surprise for the kids. They think she is driving us to the airport, little do they know she is coming with us.

We will be arriving the 22nd around 10am and taking ME to POR for 8 days! We have DDP and the Waterparks & more. We have never stayed at this resort, so a little nervous but trying to stay optimistic after reading all of the positive comments about it.

Upon arrival to POR hoping to get our room but if not that is ok....we have plans to hop on the boat to DTD. Lunch is being planned at Earl of Sandwich---we love sandwich shops :thumbsup:
After spending the afternoon at DTD we will head back to POR and hit the pool. This is when the kids will be hit with another surprise.....Uncle Kevin (BIL) has landed and checked in and will be hanging out at the pool awaiting his niece and nephews reaction.

After an afternoon at the pool we will have dinner at ESPN Club over at the Boardwalk and spend the early evening there.

We will then head back to POR for an early turn in to prepare for our 1st day in the Parks....

Some of our plans include:

Typhoon Lagoon
Mini Golf

ADRs @:
Whispering Canyon
Hollywood & Vine breakfast
50's Prime Time
Coral Reef
Chef Mickeys breakfast
Cinderellas Royal Table

CRT is also a surprise for DD....she has a surprise visit to the BBB for a transformation before dinner @ the castle !!

We have been counting down the days since it was a bit over 300 and now we are down to only 3 :party:

mgmnut
08-19-2011, 06:47 AM
3 Days!!! I love the single digit countdown.

Tha plan looks great! We always eat at 50's Prime Time Cafe and tried Whispering Canyon on our last trip and really liked it.

Have a great vacation and safe travel!!

VWL Mom
08-19-2011, 07:31 AM
Your little one must be excited! Have a wonderful trip.

KylesMom
08-19-2011, 08:48 AM
Have a wonderful time! :mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-19-2011, 09:21 AM
have a great time

mickey_M_lvr
08-19-2011, 10:01 AM
:mickey:Sounds like a great trip. Congrats on the 3 day count down.

wildernesslady
08-19-2011, 10:02 AM
Hope you have a great surprise filled vacation.

disneymom15
08-19-2011, 10:22 AM
Sounds like a great plan. Enjoy your trip.

yjgirl32
08-19-2011, 11:51 AM
Have a great trip!

faline
08-19-2011, 02:58 PM
Wonderful plans with some very nice surprises for your children! Please do let us know how it all goes!

RedSoxFan
08-19-2011, 03:17 PM
Sounds awesome. Have a great time!!:mickey:

MinnieMommie
08-20-2011, 04:18 PM
How thoughtfully you have planned out this vacation interspersing surprises along the way. First Grand mother, then Uncle kevin, then BBB and dinner at the Castle. Lucky children! Look forward to reading your trip report. :mickey:

Suz36
08-21-2011, 09:57 PM
Sounds like you have a truly magical trip planned! Enjoy your family time, especially the kid's reactions to all their surprises! I look forward to reading a full trip report.