PDA

View Full Version : Partying at MK

disneymom2000
08-18-2011, 11:01 PM
I am trying to decide if I want to buy tickets to MVSHP our first night in. We won't get to the Magic Kingdom until around 8:00pm. Will they still let us in since we aren't there earlier to get wrist bands? If you have tickets can you show up at any time during the party?:pumpkin:

Strmchsr
08-19-2011, 07:36 AM
You can still come in to the party at any time during that party if you have a ticket for that night. Generally with the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (and the Very Merry Christmas Party) the first parade is 8:15, then fireworks around 9:30 and the second parade around 10:30. So, if you make it in by 8 you'll still be able to see everything and enjoy trick or treating.

NJGIRL
08-19-2011, 04:53 PM
Just my opinion, but if I couldn't get to the MK until 8:00, I don't think I would go to the party that night. There are sometimes long lines to get in and the tickets are expensive, plus I don't think I would want to rush around to get there. I would go on a different night and start off the party at 4:00 instead.

faline
08-19-2011, 06:20 PM
Just my opinion, but if I couldn't get to the MK until 8:00, I don't think I would go to the party that night. There are sometimes long lines to get in and the tickets are expensive, plus I don't think I would want to rush around to get there. I would go on a different night and start off the party at 4:00 instead.

I would have to agree.

disneymom2000
08-26-2011, 09:45 AM
I wish that was an option, however I am taking a couple of CPS kiddos down with their caretaker for an extended weekend and this would have been the only night we could make it. Thanks for all your input.