PDA

View Full Version : Intercot Football Fun 2011/2012

JanetMegan
08-17-2011, 09:19 AM
Wooo hooo good morning fellow football fans and welcome to the 2011/2012 Intercot Football Fun starting thread!

I'd like to start off by saying that I think we need to do things a little differently this season and play on Yahoo as a pick em group instead of here on the Cot'. Honestly it will make things 1000x easier. (This was discovered one week into the season for me last year ha ha!)

I'm also out of town a lot this Fall and this will make it much easier for everyone to update picks and track scores. We can still smack talk here, brag about standings etc. but in the long run I think we can enjoy it just as much? (I hope?)

So that being said I have us set up and anyone who would like to join is welcome to PM me your email address and I'll send the link and sign up password.

indytraveler
08-19-2011, 09:58 AM
I'm signed up. I've contacted a psychic, a guru, and a fortune teller. They've all said no thanks, so its back to eeny meeny miney moe.
To quote Bart Scott of the Jets, "Can't Wait!"

JanetMegan
08-29-2011, 09:46 AM
Just checking in to be sure everyone that has requested one has gotten an invite! Two came this weekend and those were just sent...if anyone else is missing one just drop me a PM!

RAIDER
08-29-2011, 01:34 PM
Ive signed in ...Thankyou Janet :thumbsup:

JanetMegan
09-07-2011, 11:51 AM
Alrighty guys don't forget to make your picks by tomorrow!! Same rules as before, all picks must be in before the start of the first game of the week!

I'm headed to the West Coast til Sept. 19th so I'll check in with you guys when I get back!~

gueli
09-07-2011, 10:37 PM
dont know if I will get in

Unfortunatly I have been working 12 and 14 hour shifts to repair hurricane irene damage. Just saw this, so i dont know if i will be in this year...

Melanie
09-26-2011, 08:40 AM
How's everyone doing?

Ian
09-26-2011, 11:40 AM
I won last week ... had an off-week this week with only nine right, but I'm still tied for first.

I can live with that.