PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Decorations at the Resorts

DestinationWDW
08-15-2011, 08:28 PM
We will be down at the world between Christmas and New Years this year. And I was wondering how the resorts will be decorated? I know in the past TGF had the gingerbread house, what about the other resorts, it seems its hit-n-miss if they do anything big.

Melanie
08-15-2011, 08:34 PM
All the deluxe resorts are decorated to the max. All have huge, beautifully decorated trees. IMO, don't miss the gingerbread house at Grand Floridian, the gingerbread Carousel at Beach Club and the lobbies at Wilderness Lodge and Animal Kingdom Lodge.

A fun morning or afternoon is doing the monorail loop and checking out the GF, Poly and Contemporary decorations. Then head over to the Epcot resorts and do the same. :tree:

MinnieMommie
08-15-2011, 09:26 PM
I must agree - everything is decorated to the max! Would add that I love the train set at the Yacht Club and the lobby of the Boardwalk is just beautiful! I highly recommend you take the time to tour! :mickey:

Melanie
08-15-2011, 09:30 PM
Oh, and forgot to mention that the Carousel at Beach Club, and the gingerbread houses at GF and Boardwalk (which featured Stitch last year) had hidden Mickey's. It's a fun activity to find them all. :mickey: