PDA

View Full Version : Re-Scheduled Trip - Noooo....

RavsRuleDisney!
08-15-2011, 10:51 AM
Had to throw in a quick one - will make me feel better - been plotting and planning for our next trip this Nov. but due to several factors we just re-scheduled for probably NEXT NOV.!! Kinda sudden so kinda *****. Uggh....

Will need some Intercot therapy for awhile :(

princessgirls
08-15-2011, 11:15 AM
Sorry to read that your plans fell through. Disney will be there for you when you are ready and able to enjoy it!!!

Julie:mickey:

faline
08-15-2011, 11:42 AM
Sorry to hear your plans for this year fell through.

darthmacho
08-15-2011, 04:52 PM
I understand and sympathize with your disappointment. We were planning to go around April 2008, and kept postponing, and we didn't get there until August 2010. The wait was worth it. It wound up being our best trip ever! :mickey:

frozman
08-16-2011, 08:07 PM
My September 2011 trip is a postponment of a postponment of a postponment. It was originally supposed to be in January of this year, then when November of 2010 rolled around it was changed to May 2011. Then when March of this year rolled around it was changed to TBD. Then June came it was finally revived and 100% official that it will be in September.
I'd gotten to the point where I wasn't comfortable posting future trips in my signature, but this one is genuine. Funny how Disneyland seems to be no problem for me to get to, yet Disney World is and it's considerably closer.

Tink#64
08-17-2011, 12:16 AM
Life throws many curve balls, hard to catch them all! It about broke my heart a few years ago to cancel our WDW ressie's as it wasn't going to work out for us! Our next trip after that was oh so magical! You know what they say - Absence make the heart grow fonder! It's tough I know, first hand - many of us have had that hand dealt, but now you have more time to save & plan your next trip & plan something new & special!

I'm sorry, I know it's hard, but spend time on Intercot, pick your next date & start planning! :mickey:

brownie
08-17-2011, 01:12 PM
It's rescheduled and not cancelled, so that's a good thing. It's a bummer that you had to push it back, still. I know I'd be disappointed.

TexansInNY
08-17-2011, 04:38 PM
Oh man :( I feel your pain - see that 2 year gap down there... I hope all is well and the best part is time flies! It will be here before you know it!

LudwigVonDrake
08-17-2011, 07:30 PM
Sorry you had to cancel :wave:

MushuGrl
08-20-2011, 11:09 AM
I feel your pain. We had planned on going this October, then everything that could go wrong went wrong. We talked about maybe January but now that's looking bleak, so hoping maybe October 2012.

Always helps to talk about "that next trip" no matter when it is!

RavsRuleDisney!
08-23-2011, 10:03 AM
always good to know the intercot community is there for ya - feel better already :thumbsup:
can't really complain as we've been fortunate to visit several times and have watched our 2 DS' grow and enjoy the many aspects of the World.

2012 here we come!! :rocks::clappy: