PDA

View Full Version : Wishes Desert Buffet

DisneyVillain
08-15-2011, 09:09 AM
the wishes dessert buffet is now booking for October. Just an FYI.

tennantsrwe
08-15-2011, 09:53 AM
:mickey: thanks for the update! i know there are lots of ppl 'patiently' waiting for dates to be released....i'm still waiting on december

iceicebritney
08-15-2011, 11:22 AM
:thanks: that is good news for everyone traveling in October. sadly I am still working on trying to schedule one for September.

does anyone know if you can just walk up to the party if they have one scheduled the night of the party and pay to join in :confused: or do you have to have reservations before hand?

Mickey'sIrishPAl
08-15-2011, 01:05 PM
:thanks: that is good news for everyone traveling in October. sadly I am still working on trying to schedule one for September.

does anyone know if you can just walk up to the party if they have one scheduled the night of the party and pay to join in :confused: or do you have to have reservations before hand?

From what I have read here, it sounds like space is very limited. I know there was a question as to whether or not they expand capacity during peek seasons or not. September is not considered a peek season and I believe that I read somewhere that they only allow maybe 51 people in for the event? Just keep hounding them and I am sure it will work out for you. For whatever reason, this party is not highly publicized or advertised unless you are an Intercot fanatic and hear about it here.
I'll be pulling for you and i hope you get your reservation. :thumbsup: Let me know. :thumbsup: