PDA

View Full Version : Can you get a GAC at the IG entrance at Epcot?

BrerGnat
08-15-2011, 09:01 AM
We will be visiting WDW in December, staying at the Beach Club. We need to get a GAC for our son. Last time, we waited until our second day (big mistake!) and got it at the Guest Relations in MK. This time, knowing that our boys like Epcot most, we will probably head to that park first. Since we will be entering at the International Gateway, I need to know if we can take care of getting the GAC there, or do we need to go to the front main entrance of the park? If we can do it at IG, where is that? Outside the gates, or inside?

Disney Hungarian
08-15-2011, 09:10 AM
I got mom's GAC at the guest relations on the East side of the "golf ball." I don’t remember if there was a guest relations at the IG.

Renfairwedding
08-15-2011, 10:05 AM
According to Disney guest relation info number the CM told me there is a guest relation office at the IG were you can obtain a GAC card.

Disney4us2
08-16-2011, 05:27 AM
We will be there today. I will check for you.:mickey:

Boster24
08-16-2011, 07:39 AM
You can get your GAC at either entrance. Often times if you are going early, the IG is much less crowded than the main entrance. Remember the only people at the IG will be on foot from the Boardwalk, Yacht Club and Beach Club or boats from that resort, the main entrance is busses, and daily parkers.

BrerGnat
08-16-2011, 08:29 AM
We will be there today. I will check for you.:mickey:

Great, thanks! :mickey:

Disney4us2
08-16-2011, 01:44 PM
Natalie... yes, you can get rhe GAC at guest relations at the IG:mickey:

teambricker04
08-17-2011, 03:39 PM
Great question... thanks for the answers! Hadn't even thought of that! :mickey:

teambricker04
08-24-2011, 09:08 PM
Update! We got a GAC for our son who has Autism... From the IG. It was well past opening and we were the only ones there. It was a breeze. I highly recommend it!

BrerGnat
08-25-2011, 08:51 AM
Update! We got a GAC for our son who has Autism... From the IG. It was well past opening and we were the only ones there. It was a breeze. I highly recommend it!

Is Guest Services INSIDE the entry turnstiles or outside? Since we will also have to activate Armed Forces Salute tickets prior to entry, I need to know this! Want to see if we can get both things done at the IG PRIOR to using our tickets to gain entry.

teambricker04
08-27-2011, 08:30 PM
It is outside the turnstiles... There are two small buildings (large booths?); the one on the right sells tickets. If your pre purchase you can pick up there. The building on the left is Guest Services. They can give you the GAC & give you pre purchased tickets. I recommend going to the GS booth first and then to the ticket booth if you need to as there was never anyone at GS when we walked by.

BrerGnat
08-28-2011, 08:44 AM
Thank you! Great information. :thumbsup:

teambricker04
08-29-2011, 05:01 PM
You are welcome!:mickey: