PDA

View Full Version : E-Ticket pool concept art?

drevlo
08-15-2011, 03:51 AM
Greetings all!
Prior to the new Monorail water slides opening at the DLH, there were lots of concept art pics floating around on various websites.
With the former Neverland pool now being re-themed into the E-Ticket pool, I've been able to find many construction pics...but nothing that shows what it will look like when completed.
Does anyone know where I can find some concept art of this pool?

Cheers!

BrerGnat
08-15-2011, 08:33 AM
I have never seen concept art for this pool either. The closest I've seen was some of the original art, that showed a "birds eye view". You couldn't really get any idea of the details of the main pool at all, but it looked like it maintained its original shape at least. I am wondering about this pool too. Will it have a slide? What will the theme be? "E-ticket" pool is very vague, but implies a really, really great pool! I am very curious about this, as it seems Disney has kept it very hush hush.

drevlo
08-16-2011, 06:31 AM
OK thanks! At least I know that I'm not the only one who is having trouble finding anything.
We're headed down to the DLR the week after Thanksgiving, so I'm pulling for the pool to be completed before then. :)

BrerGnat
08-16-2011, 07:53 AM
OK thanks! At least I know that I'm not the only one who is having trouble finding anything.
We're headed down to the DLR the week after Thanksgiving, so I'm pulling for the pool to be completed before then. :)

According to a long time resident CM who works in the Fantasia gift shop at the DLH, 11/11/11 is supposed to be the completion date of the entire DLH project. Make sure you report back with lots of pictures!

drevlo
08-24-2011, 07:28 AM
Wow...that is GREAT news!
Can't wait to share it with the family. :)
Pictures will be plentiful...no doubt!