PDA

View Full Version : Photo Pass

beezyboo10
08-14-2011, 07:26 PM
Could someone tell me if they still have the photo pass disc that you can buy with all your pics on it? Also if it still exists, how much?

faline
08-14-2011, 07:50 PM
Yes, they still do that. Cost will depend upon whether you pre-purchase at a discount or buy later.

DisneyMom12
08-14-2011, 08:33 PM
I just ordered it here is the link. http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitoffer.aspx

disneymom2000
08-14-2011, 08:40 PM
When you get ready to order your photos take the time to upload any photos you have taken as well. You can add all kinds of borders or pictures that Disney provides to enhance your photos. I can usually double the amount of pictures I have on the disc by keeping the original and then sprucing up some to play with. My cousins went and never took the time (twice) to play around with them before they were due to order. Disney gives you a month to work with the enhancements before you order. Take advantage of it. I have been able to make some spectacular Christmas cards as well as brighten up my scrapbooks with what they provide. :artist:

TheVBs
08-15-2011, 08:38 AM
When you get ready to order your photos take the time to upload any photos you have taken as well. You can add all kinds of borders or pictures that Disney provides to enhance your photos. I can usually double the amount of pictures I have on the disc by keeping the original and then sprucing up some to play with. My cousins went and never took the time (twice) to play around with them before they were due to order. Disney gives you a month to work with the enhancements before you order. Take advantage of it. I have been able to make some spectacular Christmas cards as well as brighten up my scrapbooks with what they provide. :artist:

Wow! I knew you could upload your own pictures, but I never knew you could add the Disney borders to them as well. Thanks for the tip! :mickey: We're going to pre-order the CD soon and I think this time I'm going to go with the CD/photobook package, so that I can try out their photobook.

brivers222
08-15-2011, 10:53 AM
is there a limit to the number of pictures you can upload yourself? i mean i took well over 2000 pics (I would say about 1/2 turned out really good). Do they up the charge at all for the CD with all these additional pics?

DisneyMom12
08-15-2011, 11:17 AM
From what I can tell, it looks like it's $19.95 for the cd of your uploaded pics. They are not included with the photo pass pics they take, that is a separate cd. That's how it seemed to me when I was looking at the website last night.