PDA

View Full Version : How much time to allow for lunch?

Narawen
08-14-2011, 01:39 PM
On our upcoming Dec trip, we'll have a day and a half at the MK. On trips where we usually have 1 day per park, I hate leaving the parks and want to soak up as much as possible. With a few extra hours at MK, I was considering having lunch at Capt Cooks to try the awesome adult grilled cheese.

Approx how long would it be to hop on the monorail, go around to Poly, eat, and come back?

SBETigg
08-14-2011, 03:22 PM
It depends on wait times and crowds, but I don't think it would take much more than an hour or so. Count on an hour and a half, maybe, or two hours if you plan to shop and enjoy some of the Poly's atmosphere. Minimally, 10-15 minutes per monorail or boat wait/ride and at least 30 minutes to get your food and eat.

iceicebritney
08-14-2011, 03:44 PM
What a great idea:thumbsup: That's definitely one way to make your CS's count if your on the DDP:mickey:

I would budget at least two hours. Considering travel time, and what not, Capt Cooks could also be very busy with the resort crowd around lunch time. Make sure you check the parade times so your not fighting the parade traffic while you are heading to the Poly!

WDWForever
08-15-2011, 09:22 AM
I'd also say consider about 2 hours. Time to:
- walk out the park
- transportation
- crowdedness of lunch
- transportation back
- time it takes to get back into park (securty/crowds)