PDA

View Full Version : Chef Mickey's Dinner Buffet

disneymom2000
08-13-2011, 05:35 PM
I have searched the threads and read Info Central about Chef Mickey's Dinner Buffet and I would like to know if they are interactive with the guests at dinner like they are in the morning with all the napkin waving and the line up/dancing around the room thing?:chef::dance:

Disney4us2
08-13-2011, 06:18 PM
They did that the last time we were there. That was back in 2006. I will find out within the next 12 days when we go back.:mickey:

Jeri
08-13-2011, 07:08 PM
Yes, they are. We have only done dinner everytime we go and it is always loud & very active.:party: We have a great time!!

iceicebritney
08-13-2011, 07:11 PM
Yes they are, and with guests of all ages! They really got my 98 year old grandmother involved. She loved every minute of it!

snowflakegirl
08-13-2011, 10:01 PM
They were great with my boyfriend and me when we were there last August. Goofy got us both up and posed us with him in separate pictures (including one of him down on one knee kissing my hand). Mickey pulled me up and picked my camera up and handed it to my BF, then pulled my BF up and handed me the camera, and then took the camera from me and gave it to a CM to take a pic with both of us with him.

Plus, I dream of the parmesean mashed potatoes they make!

WDWForever
08-15-2011, 08:30 AM
Yes, they still do the napkin/dancing thing (I was last there this past Feb). As for character interaction, it will depend on how busy it is and the characters themselves. Minnie (my girls' favorite) and Donald played along well with my daughters but the others just seemed to go through the motions.

tennantsrwe
08-15-2011, 09:56 AM
Chef Mickey's is one of our 'must do' character dinners. Everytime we've gone the characters interacted very well with the guests. They did do the napkin waving, which our girls thought was awesome. IMHO I think CM is one of the better buffets for food and interaction.