PDA

View Full Version : Magical Express Phone Number?

gottaluvtink
08-13-2011, 04:05 PM
I may have missed it, but I did not see the number for the Magical Express on the Phone List. Is there a phone number to call them? I am a little concerned because my niece, who is going on a September trip with us, received her package three days ago, and we are actually leaving home a few days earlier than her, and we have not received anything. :confused:

Itchy
08-13-2011, 04:41 PM
I dont have the phone number for you, but I just received my tags from DME for my trip for the week of the 4th in Sept.

My daughter who is going the week after I get back got her tags the week before me.

Denise with Magical Journeys told me that the reason she go hers before mine was because she booked her trip before I booked mine.

Did you book your trip yourself or did you use a travel agent like Magical Journey. If they booked DME for you they should have the conformation numbers and can check it for you.

Hope this helps...:mickey:

21 days and counting..:blush:

faline
08-13-2011, 05:22 PM
866-599-0951

gottaluvtink
08-13-2011, 10:10 PM
Thank you for the number. Actually, I did book mine before her and I am leaving before her, that is why I'm a little concerned. I booked through Disney, so I'm sure they will take care of it. I will give them a call.

Thanks again.