PDA

View Full Version : Chicken or Turkey at Ohana's

buzznwoodysmom
08-13-2011, 11:13 AM
Does anyone know if Ohana's is still serving chicken? Or did they ever go back to the turkey? We were not fans of the turkey, but love the chicken. As of March it was still chicken, but I had heard rumors that the chicken was temporary. On our last three trips its been the chicken and I'm hoping it stays that way. Anyone know what's being served as of now?

mickeys_princess_mom
08-13-2011, 11:57 AM
In June it was still chicken. :pout: Never heard the chicken might be temporary...I would love the return of the turkey! My fave! :)

buzznwoodysmom
08-13-2011, 01:37 PM
In June it was still chicken. :pout: Never heard the chicken might be temporary...I would love the return of the turkey! My fave! :)

Yeah, I think it was just a rumor that the chicken was temporary, maybe wishful thinking for those who loved the turkey. I remember reading on more than one occasion that the chicken "might" be temporary.

HoosierDisneyFan
08-13-2011, 04:15 PM
Ohana's..............:cloud9:

Going back to the world in Oct but we could not get ADRs for this trip (ugh). We have great TS locations on the schedule but just hope we don't miss Ohana's during our Oct trip....

mickeys_princess_mom
08-15-2011, 10:39 PM
Ohana's..............:cloud9:

Going back to the world in Oct but we could not get ADRs for this trip (ugh). We have great TS locations on the schedule but just hope we don't miss Ohana's during our Oct trip....

Yes! :cloud9: Hope you can get in! Try walking up when (slightly before) they open! :wave: