PDA

View Full Version : CBR Departure Question

Mickey'sIrishPAl
08-12-2011, 09:34 AM
When you are preparing to depart CBR and have to go back to the Customs House to check your bags and get boarding passes for your departing flight, do I have to drag all of our luggage from our room to the Customs House or can arrangements be made to have any form of Disney transportation take you and your family's luggage from your room to the Custom House? I am sure that someone will assist you with the luggage but I did not know what the procedure was for this exactly. Thanks to all for your help. :mickey:

brownie
08-12-2011, 10:28 AM
You should be able to call Bell Services at the resort to help you out. I don't know that they'll transport you and your luggage, but they should be able to help move your luggage. I've seen luggage get taken to rooms at the value resorts, so I'm assuming they'll take luggage from the rooms, too. Hopefully someone else with experience with this will come along with a more definitive answer for you.

SnowWSue
08-12-2011, 11:10 AM
Hi-

We've been to CBR twice. The first time, we called Bell Services and they came and took us and the luggage to the Custom House. The second time, we took our luggage on the internal shuttle, which also stops at the Custom House.

No problems either time

Mickey'sIrishPAl
08-12-2011, 11:35 AM
That helps out greatly! I really appreciate it!!

CleveRocks
08-12-2011, 09:34 PM
You can't count on taking the CBR internal shuttle with your luggage. Luggage is forbidden on any Disney Transport bus. I'm not talking about backpacks and the sort of thing people would take to parks, I'm talking about large suitcases, the sort of things that would have to be placed in the aisle or on a seat ... those items are not permitted on Disney Transport buses.

Any driver caught doing that would face major consequences. It's totally against Disney's rules.

CleveRocks
08-12-2011, 09:36 PM
CBR's Bell Services staff have full-size passenger vans. They can transport your luggage but you should call them HOURS in advance to arrange for it, as they can get crazy busy. If they're not crazy busy, they can take your party to the Custom House, as well.

Mickey'sIrishPAl
08-15-2011, 08:06 AM
CBR's Bell Services staff have full-size passenger vans. They can transport your luggage but you should call them HOURS in advance to arrange for it, as they can get crazy busy. If they're not crazy busy, they can take your party to the Custom House, as well.

Thank you very much. BTW, love the name. I'm a former Clevelander. Good to see someone giving the "hometown" some love!!

AmandaChan
08-15-2011, 08:54 AM
You can have bell services come pick you up or you can take your luggage onto the intra route bus to the custom house. we had a bell service pick us up at 3:30 in AM (8 of us including baby) and he took all of our luggage to the custom house and dropped us off. No charge except for tip. I did see some people take their luggage onto the busses though and get dropped off at custom.

Mickey'sIrishPAl
08-15-2011, 12:57 PM
You can have bell services come pick you up or you can take your luggage onto the intra route bus to the custom house. we had a bell service pick us up at 3:30 in AM (8 of us including baby) and he took all of our luggage to the custom house and dropped us off. No charge except for tip. I did see some people take their luggage onto the busses though and get dropped off at custom.

Thank you so much. I appreciate it. :mickey: