PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Mickey Apps

iceicebritney
08-11-2011, 01:01 PM
I'm looking for opinions and advice on the hidden Mickey App for iPhone.

We have the book, but it would be much easier to just use the App on our phones.

Has anyone used the App? I know there is a cost so im looking for input before we purchase:mickey:

disneykidsince1970
08-11-2011, 01:09 PM
A hidden mickey app?? It's like I died and went to Disney heaven. I've got to get one of those iphones!

Nikki:mickey:

DNS
08-11-2011, 01:13 PM
Is it just for iphone? This sounds fantastic! What fun!:mickey:

crltkcagle
08-11-2011, 08:26 PM
I'm going to have to go search for that one! I love the book and bring it with me but it would be much easier to use an app!

desilu78
08-11-2011, 09:22 PM
I have the app on my iphone. It is like the Hidden Mickey Book. Called Stephen M. Barrett's Hidden Mickeys Walt Disney World. I will be trying it out woth bf and son when we go in Sept.

drhama
08-13-2011, 01:41 AM
I too have the Stephen Barrett app on my iPhone. Not sure if it is available for other phones. It is a lot like the book. I will be using for the first time in the parks in 45 days (not that I'm counting).
There are other hidden Mickey apps for the iPhone. One is divided into separate apps for each park. I prefer just one app myself.
I have taken my hidden Mickey book with me on previous trips. Looking forward to not having to carry it this time.
I believe the app cost $7 Can't remember for sure but, think the park specific app was $4 per park.