PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Carriage Ride and Getting back

ImLovinDisney
08-11-2011, 09:44 AM
We have a 10:30pm ressie for the Haunted Carriage Rides at Ft. WIlderness 10/26. This was the only one left for the week we are going. My question is transportation back to our resort after the ride (11pm). Epcot has EMH in the evening until midnight. Does this mean the buses will run from Ft. Wilderness until then, and if so can we catch a bus to Epcot after the ride and then to POR, or is there another way we should get "home"? Thanks in advance!! :mickey:

buzznwoodysmom
08-11-2011, 11:54 AM
I would try to take a taxi back to my resort. The Downtown Disney bus will still be running at that time so you have that option as well.

ImLovinDisney
08-11-2011, 04:16 PM
Thanks so much!! :mickey:

Taam Hamms
08-14-2011, 09:44 PM
That's what I've been thinking! The thought of getting back to Pop after a 1030 ride was troubling me for a few days but then I realized what is to stop me from taking a bus from FW to Downtown Disney and then switcing to pop so I can save the money on a taxi ride? :) I am correct in this thinking right? Because the bus from DD runs until 2am every night?

ImLovinDisney
08-15-2011, 07:35 AM
Great idea! I didn't think about the DD bus! I was going to cancel the ressie this am! Thanks for the input!