PDA

View Full Version : Free dining and pin code

cather74
08-09-2011, 09:20 PM
I just got a pin code for September but I'm already going with free dining. Can I do both?
:secret:

Tink1
08-09-2011, 09:28 PM
No, Disney only allows one offer per reservation

Nanc

TexansInNY
08-10-2011, 01:47 PM
Got pin code yesterday for 09/18-11/18 and 11/26-12/22 - called up reservations and another $200 bucks saved - that is over $800 from what we had originally!

:party:

HeadFairyInCharge
08-16-2011, 10:10 AM
Trying to figure this out :help:....Received a few pin codes lately for discounts on resort rates up to 35% off at Deluxe resorts for select dates I think. Can pin codes each be used ? or are they basically all the same savings on the room or magic your way package....I am confused. Is it better than using the free dining plan offer when staying at a deluxe resort. For a family of 2 adults and 2 children having the free dining is great, even upgraded once to deluxe paid the difference of the two and enjoyed more sit down meals and even Signature Restaurants. :eat:
Any info on this is appreciated ...
Thinking of booking a late October trip and see the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and Fall decorations for a new twist. :tink:

faline
08-16-2011, 10:31 AM
I'd suggest contacting Magical Journeys. They can figure out which offer would work best for you and your family (and save you the most).

Magical Journeys
http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com
The Magic begins with YOU!
The Official Travel Agency of INTERCOT.com

Tygger7
08-16-2011, 12:40 PM
Trying to figure this out :help:....Received a few pin codes lately for discounts on resort rates up to 35% off at Deluxe resorts for select dates I think. Can pin codes each be used ? or are they basically all the same savings on the room or magic your way package....I am confused. Is it better than using the free dining plan offer when staying at a deluxe resort. For a family of 2 adults and 2 children having the free dining is great, even upgraded once to deluxe paid the difference of the two and enjoyed more sit down meals and even Signature Restaurants. :eat:
Any info on this is appreciated ...
Thinking of booking a late October trip and see the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and Fall decorations for a new twist. :tink:

I would definitely send all your info to Magical Journey's and they can run all the options and let you know what's cheapest & best for your situation. That's why I love working with them...I don't have to worry or wonder if I'm getting the best deal. :thumbsup:

goofiecrazy
08-19-2011, 07:27 PM
i got a little flyer/brochure w/select dates for sept- nov n the of nov into dec. the number highlighted above ur address is that the pic code? might b a stupid ? sorry

DebK
08-19-2011, 08:28 PM
Goofiecrazy,
The PIN code would be 15 digits......

TexansInNY
08-22-2011, 02:06 PM
yes - it has yellow background.