PDA

View Full Version : More Kidani/DVC questions

Disney4us2
08-09-2011, 11:33 AM
Ok... we are just 6 days away from our first DVC stay. I know the toiletries are limited. How much is in the room to get you to the next cleaning?

I am bringing a couple of kitchen trash bags, some liquid hand soap and other soaps etc.

What is provided in the studio in the kitchenette area? plates, cups??? Do I need to go to Mara to pick up plates?

What do you bring with you for your DVC stay?

sassafras
08-09-2011, 12:16 PM
When we stayed in a studio at Kidani last summer, there were paper plates, bowls, and plastic dinnerware in the cabinets. There were also glasses and mugs you can use. A small bottle of dishwashing liquid is provided with a small sponge and dishtowels. There were trash bags in the trash container and recycling bin, not sure if there were extra ones or not.
As far as toiletries, you get a hand soap, face soap and a bath soap, all the small size bars. Small bottles (sample size) shampoo, conditioner, and I think lotion are provided.
We usually bring teabags and poptarts so we can have breakfast in the room if we want. Pick up bottled water in the gift shop or Publix if we go into Orlando as it's cheaper in town. Hope this helps!