Posterchild
08-09-2011, 07:03 AM
Hello,

Cast:
Me - John - 45
DW - Donna - ??
DD - Caitlin - 16
DW - Zach - 14

We are planning a 10 day trip Sept 8th to 18th. We will be staying at Beach Club club level. My DW decided to splurge since we don't visit as often as we used too. We used to be POFQ people, then upgraded to Poly. This time I wanted to try the BC as it is close to Epcot/DHS, and Boardwalk.

I live and work in Bahrain, in the hot middle east. :thedolls: Family is flying back to the states in early August to visit family and get some "away" time. I will be joining them later on. We will arrive at Disneyworld on the 8th by using DME after a flight down from Philly.

I had the club desk at Beach Club make my ADR's. At the time I booked there was no free dining options, not sure if there is now for Sept. I will go on record as saying I don't like the Dining Plans, maybe I would if I tried it.

Our Plans/ADR's at this time are:
Friday we will be dining at LeCellier. For some much needed good Beef and or Pork!

Saturday Lunch at 50's Prime Time, one of our fav's.

Tues. Dinner at Chef Mickey's. Possible visit from Brother and Sister-in-law around this time.

Weds Princess Breakfast at Cindy's Castle

Thurs - Hoop De Do. Another favorite. Luau has been such a letdown, plus we need more "Americana" in our lives these days. I reckon Hawaii is "Americana" too, but you understand...

Friday - Dinner at Biergarten. Been to Europe a few times lately, but still cant get enough beer and sausages!

Darling Niece and family may join us one weekend. We love her visits. Also may reunite with an old colleague from years gone by. He lives near the world and I see his constant visits with his DD on facebook. Makes me jealous!

We also have the DrinkAroundTheWorld passports and are going to give that a go this time. I always have wanted to try it. Kids are big enough now to go on their own, so DW and I can spend some quality time together. The person who runs that company is a class act, and sent me free lanyards since I am working overseas supporting the troops! :mickey:

Hopefully this will motivate me to post a trip report this time. I have a few times in the past, and have meant to do it more often than that.
:blush:

/Cheers, JP

Mickey'sGirl
08-09-2011, 08:03 AM
That's a long way to travel home!!

It sounds like you have a great trip planned! I hope you have a fabulous time!! :mickey:

TiggerDeb
08-09-2011, 08:39 AM
Have a wonderful trip. We will be there from the 8th -17th and am so excited...:mickey:

wildernesslady
08-09-2011, 09:55 AM
Have a great trip.

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-09-2011, 10:00 AM
Have a wonderful time:party:

iceicebritney
08-09-2011, 11:20 AM
We also have the DrinkAroundTheWorld passports and are going to give that a go this time. I always have wanted to try it.

I have been interested in this program. I'd like to hear how it goes, but we will be there the week before you. I know you can do the tour on your own, but I wonder if the passports make it more fun.

Enjoy the beach club. It is a beautiful resort:thumbsup:

Your ADR's look great! Lots of good eats:mickey:

yjgirl32
08-09-2011, 11:24 AM
We too will be there from Sept 1-12. Have a great trip.

iceicebritney
08-09-2011, 11:30 AM
We too will be there from Sept 1-12. Have a great trip.

Thanks:mickey: You have a wonderful trip too:thumbsup: Ours is Sept 4 - 10 @ CBR. We are counting the days :woo hoo: As I'm sure you are too!

Disney4us2
08-09-2011, 11:40 AM
Have a great trip:mickey:

gauvin4
08-09-2011, 12:26 PM
I hope you enjoy your trip!! I would love to hear all about it upon your return.

:mickey::number1:Thank you for supporting our troops!!!

mgmnut
08-09-2011, 03:12 PM
Have a great Trip, too bad it is 1/2 way around the world for you to get there. The ADR's look great, 50's Prime Time and HDDMR are 2 of our favorites.. Who can get enough beer and sausage??

DisneyorBust
08-09-2011, 09:32 PM
It looks like a great trip is in store for you and your family. Have safe travels and a wonderful vacation!

Bucs300
08-10-2011, 03:48 AM
Have fun drinking around the world!! Hopefully the kids don't have to get a wheelchair to bring you back to the room in. ;)

faline
08-12-2011, 06:07 PM
Have a great trip!

January-2007
08-12-2011, 10:47 PM
I hope you and your family have a wonderful vacation! Hoop-Dee-Doo is awesome, we'll be going for our second time in a few months.