PDA

View Full Version : Can we make it?

pianobabe
08-08-2011, 12:27 AM
This may need to go under Theme Parks, sorry. We have an ADR for 'Ohana at 7:40. Do you think we will be able to make it to MK in time for the opening show and rope drop?

paymerich
08-08-2011, 06:27 AM
We are at Poly now. You have to factor in min of 20 minutes to get to MK. Show up earlier to your ADR and see if they can seat you.. youneed to decide what's mor important Character breakfast or Rope drop? If its RD then bag the breakfast because characters may be slow this morning.hope that helps.

WDWCrazyKaren
08-08-2011, 07:56 AM
We eat at 'Ohana's for breakfast with the first morning seating at 7:30 every trip, and are always able to make rope drop at whatever park we go to. Last year, we made it to AK before rope drop, and the year before made it to DHS before rope drop. I don't think you will have a huge problem. They rush you through breakfast so darn fast, that we are never there more than about 45 minutes, and that includes us taking our time!

pianobabe
08-10-2011, 07:43 PM
Thanks for the responses!! It is only going to be DH and I, so the characters aren't our main focus. 'Ohana's is something we haven't done for breakfast in several years, so I thought it would be kind of neat.:thumbsup: