PDA

View Full Version : Magical Express baggage fees

exvagirl
08-07-2011, 07:38 PM
Just a quick question regarding ME and my return to MCO. If I decide to take advantage of my resort airline checkin, will I be issued a boarding pass immediately? Additionally, should I pay the baggage fee to my airline prior to my departure (before leaving home) or do I do that at the resort checkin desk as well. In the past, when flying Air Tran I have paid the fee for both "legs" of my trip when I printed my boarding passes at home. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Taking my first trip solo with just my daughter and want everything to go "magically" LOL:mickey:

DizneyRox
08-07-2011, 08:17 PM
Baggage fees need to be paid in advance,there's no way to pay them at RAC. They will need to see the receipt/voucher or whatever you get when you prepay them.

Pirate Granny
08-07-2011, 09:25 PM
They will give you a number to call on the paper that has the time your ME bus leaves from your resort to the airport. You call, give them your credit card number, they give you a confirmation number to give the the resort airline check in. YOU CANNOT call from the resort airline check-in desk. I have delta's credit card that allows one free bag...no phone call, just had to show my card at resort check in.