PDA

View Full Version : Military deaths

Cinderelley
08-06-2011, 05:56 PM
My son, who is in the Navy, lost some good friends in a helicopter crash. Please pray for their family and friends.

T-Belle
08-06-2011, 06:03 PM
I was just reading about this. So sad! Your son and all those who died as well as their families will be in my prayers.
God bless the USA!

azdisneymom
08-06-2011, 06:47 PM
I am speechless. It was terrible news this morning and now to hear your son knew these brave warriors. So sad.

From one military mom to another - you, your son and his buddies will be in my prayers. When one member of the family is hurting we all hurt.

disney obsessed
08-06-2011, 07:02 PM
God bless them all.
Amen

Tinkerfreak
08-07-2011, 09:33 AM
God Bless them all and a big heartfelt THANK YOU to all our soldiers and their families. I can't imagine what you all go through on a daily basis and your strength amazes me.

princessgirls
08-08-2011, 11:06 AM
Prayers for ALL of those families who lost their Brave loved one in that mission.

I am beyond sad.

We need to be done with this war.

Julie:mickey:

Stitchahula
08-08-2011, 02:16 PM
oh no. I've been praying for the families of those who lost their loved ones. I am so sorry for your sons loss.

BrerGnat
08-08-2011, 02:34 PM
I'm sorry to hear that your son lost some buddies. Very sad, indeed. Prayers to all the families, friends, and loved ones of those lost in this incident. :(

buzznwoodysmom
08-08-2011, 10:49 PM
Prayers to the family, friends and "military family" of these brave men.

Cinderelley
08-09-2011, 12:41 AM
Prayers for ALL of those families who lost their Brave loved one in that mission.

I am beyond sad.

We need to be done with this war.

Although I agree with your sentiment that it needs to be done, every single one sailor I met while visiting my son believed that we were doing the right thing. It is hard for me to understand, but their resolution convinces me that we need to be there. They see things that none of us will ever know about, and I will never second guess their conviction.

minnie04
08-09-2011, 09:56 AM
My prayers are with all the families ...This was so sad to hear. :(

princessgirls
08-09-2011, 11:40 AM
Although I agree with your sentiment that it needs to be done, every single one sailor I met while visiting my son believed that we were doing the right thing. It is hard for me to understand, but their resolution convinces me that we need to be there. They see things that none of us will ever know about, and I will never second guess their conviction.

I am so truly Thankful for all of these brave men and women who serve and protect our country without hesitation. Land of the Free, Home of the Brave. Just breaks my heart to hear of more lives taken, as it does all of us. I know there is still work to be done in Afganistan. I honestly don't think our work will ever be done there.

A Big Kid
08-09-2011, 12:52 PM
My reverance for how they lived is only surpassed by my sadness for the way they died. :(

wdwfansince75
08-09-2011, 09:29 PM
Our DGS # 1 is an Army Ranger. Perhaps some will know what it means when I say he has two scrolls, and is now in Ranger School to earn his tab. He is proud of his service, and we are proud of him. In seeing the pictures of those lost last week, every one of them looks just like him! Read their bio's...These sons and husbands and fathers are truly our best and brightest. I understand why they are there, and so do they...but I fear their leaders do not. Deja vu all over again.