PDA

View Full Version : Car Rentals

ckaranassos
08-06-2011, 11:01 AM
We are kicking around the idea of renting a car on our last day at Disney (due to a 9:00 pm flight) and visiting sea world. I was wondering would it then be possible to drive straight to airport and return the car there? I did notice that Alamo and National have locations at Orlando Airport. We typically hire van service to and from airport- so renting the car would actually be less money than the van. Thanks for any input!

LisaP
08-06-2011, 11:58 AM
Yes, but you should call because it may be a few more dollars to pick up at one location and return to another (although they are both local).

National tends to be more "user friendly" in my experience, and usually has the best rates.

Good luck :thumbsup:

Tink#64
08-08-2011, 01:05 AM
About 6 years ago after spending most of the week at WDW, we rented from Alamo there at WDW car Care Center & drove to Cocoa Beach & we were able to return the rental at MCO airport - Easy peesie! I made the rental arrangements prior to our trip, they picked us & our luggage up at the resort, took us to the Car Care Center & after a few quick signatures - we were on our way! It was a great choice for us! :thumbsup:

rjmdds
08-10-2011, 12:39 PM
About 6 years ago after spending most of the week at WDW, we rented from Alamo there at WDW car Care Center & drove to Cocoa Beach & we were able to return the rental at MCO airport - Easy peesie! I made the rental arrangements prior to our trip, they picked us & our luggage up at the resort, took us to the Car Care Center & after a few quick signatures - we were on our way! It was a great choice for us! :thumbsup:

We usually do something similar to this as well. It is very easy and gives us lots of flexibility.