PDA

View Full Version : Fall 2011 Room Only Discounts?

baileykelly
08-05-2011, 10:27 PM
Any guesses or speculation as to if and when these will be released? We can't be the only ones waiting patiently to see if room only or free dining will be a better deal for us.

Strmchsr
08-06-2011, 07:48 AM
No idea, but I would guess pretty soon since the AP and package discounts have now been released.

TinksGoofyMom
08-08-2011, 06:00 PM
I sure hope so. The free dining starts the 2nd day of our trip & its not worth splitting. I also forgot when booking values that it's usually the lesser dining plan & i wanted the regular. Keeping my fingers crossed for a room only so we get some good news.

garthbarth1
08-09-2011, 01:16 PM
Well I had putting off booking our trip, hoping and waiting for a discount. Free dining came out but not for the time we are there. Finally booked yesterday afternoon with Karen from MJ and what comes in my email at 11 pm?? A pin code!!!!!:mickey: So we now have a room discount!! Very happy as we have not gone without a room discount for the last four years! Plus we usually go in Sept,and get a pin code in June for that time . June came and went, July too, and no code, but we didnt really care because we had already decided to go in Oct. due to work reasons. I was hoping for a code, and it came last night! I used to get them in the mail, now they come by email to me. And how did Disney know the one year we couldn't go in sept to Not send a code, but to send one for oct when we were going?? Must be some of that Disney Magic!!:cloud9:

ryca1dreams
08-10-2011, 02:25 PM
We got a mailing for room only discounts yesterday, so we are seriously considering a mid-late Oct trip. Free DDP isn't that important to me anymore. I think this may be a better deal.

BeccaO
08-10-2011, 03:43 PM
Patiently waiting for a room only discount for January or a pin-code. The free dining does not work for us and I think the room only discount would work out better for this trip. Hope something happens soon.

mickeysmouse
08-16-2011, 10:17 PM
Can someone tell me what their booking code is; we received a card in the mail and our lovely postman thought it was cute to deliver half of it!!! The half we don't need of course, lol!!!!

disneymomma2010
08-17-2011, 10:44 PM
If a room only discount does come out will it apply to just a one night stay?