PDA

View Full Version : Suprise for Moma-Wolf

Wolf
08-05-2011, 04:14 PM
So I have to tell you guys cause if I don't tell someone I'm going to explode! :cloud9:
I had booked me and my Moma a trip for mid-october cause I get a extra day off work, well I had us booked for Port Orleans, we decided after last time was so icky at Pop Century we would upgrade finally...Well she's always said she would love to stay at the Poly but knew we could never afford it well I just talked to my Travel-Fairy-Godmother and we are going to upgrade to Poly and not ever mention it to Moma. I just decided to heck with it we only live once and I really want to do this for her and seeing as we will never take such a short trip again why not? So I was wondering, how should I hide it from her? I would really like to get the magical express driver in on it somehow cause I figured I could tell her the Port Orleans bus got held up so the Poly bus is taking PO folks and try to slip the bus dirver a nice tip to maybe like come tell her "This is your stop" when we get to Polynessian or something. I wanted to consult you guys cause yall are good at this kinda thing and helped me so much a few years ago with having her flowers sent to our room for her Birthday :cloud9:

So ontop of that I kinda wanted to book breakfast one day at Beach Club for that epic buffet and was wondering how one would go about getting from Poly to BC before park opening cause we will probably go comando fierce this trip due to the lack of alot of days. Let me know anything yall can think of on how to tell her, add to the magic, anything.
Thankies!!!
-Wolf:lei: (I cant believe I actually have a reason to use that emote!!!!!!)

Jillirose
08-05-2011, 05:55 PM
Great great idea - how fun and what a surprise!! Not sure how the POLY- ME driver will react, but I'm guessing they'll be game. Don't forget, I think the luggage stickers also have the resort destination on them....

I hope someone else has done this and can help you with tips.

VWL Mom
08-05-2011, 05:59 PM
What a great surprise!

You could tell her that you are running late for your meal ressie at Kona so your going there first. That would be one way the Poly bus would make sense.

Never used DM but don't you have luggage tags with the resort name? Are you going to be able to put them on without her seeing?

I think if you can keep it a secret even up to then she'll still be thrilled.

Wolf
08-07-2011, 12:33 AM
I can't really think of a good way to keep her in the dark up until we get to MCO so I'm thinking about not telling her then intercepting the travel documents and putting them into a bigger envelope and stuffing something hawaiian into there so when she opens it she'll be like "What in the world?" And then see the Polynessian on the roster thingy? It wouldn't be as amazing but keeping her in the dark that long will be so hard! I think it would be kinda cool cause I already have us food reservations she doesn't know about because initially we only were down for the couter-service thing and since we got upgraded I thought I'd book her favorite food places too as another suprise lol I'm a big dork! But I could type up a list of our food reservations and put it in that big envelope too maybe?