PDA

View Full Version : Current Bounceback offer?

DisneyorBust
08-05-2011, 10:50 AM
If anyone could be so kind, I would appreciate any info on the current Bounceback offer. I am looking to help my DD book a trip in January of 2012 and know from previous posts that as of July, the offer only went to the end of 2011.
Hopefully, there will be a decent deal offered and we can secure it during our September vacation.
Thanks in advance!

Ms. Mode
08-05-2011, 11:39 AM
We are leaving next Friday and I plan to get to the bottom of this ASAP. We are planning a January trip also, and a bounce back would be GREAT!

When I get back I'll let you know everything I find out. I've heard that even if they don't have a published plan you can ask at the front desk and they will give you a % off...we'll see. :D

DisneyorBust
08-05-2011, 04:36 PM
Thanks Ms. Mode!
I can always count on the folks here on Intercot!
Have a safe trip to WDW! And have a great vacation!

McLiberal8
08-05-2011, 04:53 PM
Can someone please explain to me what a bounce back offer entails? I am planning a trip in January as well!

PopPhan
08-05-2011, 10:02 PM
Can someone please explain to me what a bounce back offer entails? I am planning a trip in January as well!

A "BounceBack" offer is one that is generally found on a flyer in the room ...These offers MUST be booked and a deposit paid PRIOR to Check-Out on the final day of your visit.

Often, these offers are later opened up to the general public, but Disney is trying to get more visitors to commit to return before they leave from their current visit.