PDA

View Full Version : Bachelorette Party!

Tinkerbella
08-04-2011, 02:37 PM
Hey All!

I'm so excited! :cloud9: I'm having my bachelorette party at Disneyland this October 6-9th! Any suggestions for fun stuff to do? We plan on hitting DTD at night for the adult stuff. If you see us, say 'hi'! :mickey:

vicster
08-04-2011, 03:59 PM
WOW - what an awesome idea! Have a great time! Sorry, no ideas as we only do WDW so I'm not too sure what they have at Disneyland.

Tinkerbella
08-04-2011, 05:58 PM
I'm so excited. I'm not a Las Vegas type of girl so DL is right up my alley, of course! I would LOVE to go to WDW! I've never been :( Mayber for our anniversary ;)

tinkwest
08-04-2011, 06:19 PM
Check out the recently opened Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar at the Disneyland Hotel. Haven't been yet myself but I think that sounds like a fun place.

Take pictures of the girls in the bridal party going down Splash Mountain.

Tinkerbella
08-08-2011, 07:18 PM
Check out the recently opened Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar at the Disneyland Hotel. Haven't been yet myself but I think that sounds like a fun place.

Take pictures of the girls in the bridal party going down Splash Mountain.

That's a great idea! I was thinking we could all be wearing minnie veil ears! :mickey:

SebastiansDisneyMama
09-07-2011, 04:18 PM
O.k. it was 14 years ago but I had my bachlorette party in Disneyland. We stayed at the Disneyland hotel in a suite (only cost 1200 at the time with 3 day tix for 5 girls) The hotel had champagne in our room when we got there and chocolate dipped strawberries. The Neon Cactus (now gone) and Granvilles (now steak house 55) all new we were there and we got a lot of discounts! We wore the minnie ears with the vails and had buttons and shirts that said bride, brides maid, etc. It was so much fun!