PDA

View Full Version : Pirate League Parade Time

disneykidsince1970
08-04-2011, 07:48 AM
Hi all - I searched and found lot of great info on the Pirate League from previous posts and will certainly be booking it for the kiddos...

However, I have questions about the "parade" - What time is it? Is it worth coming back for? How long does it take?

And...are there makeup options that aren't "full face"? We are going in mid-April and if it is the normal stinkin' Spring Break hot, I would hope for some "lighter" options!?

Thanks!

Bucs300
08-04-2011, 01:04 PM
Honestly it isn't much of a parade, It's a "walking" of a bunch of kids for about 50 feet along the sidewalk near the Pirates League boutique. You can actually find some videos on YouTube of it and get an idea of what it involves. :mickey:

tennantsrwe
08-04-2011, 01:25 PM
I've seen the BBB parade at DTD and it wasn't exactly much of a parade either. From what I've researched the pardae at PL is similar. If your little one wants to do it then I'd say go back for it, if it isn't a big deal and you're doing other things at parade time...I wouldn't worry with it. We have a ressie in December and were told the parade was at 2:00. I'm not sure if they offer that same time in April. I'd call and ask. Seeing as how it's busier during the time you're going they may offer additional times to accommodate those registering for afternoont times.

As for makeup options, they have 6 looks they use. Some of them aren't full faced (like the skeleton face) If you check around the internet you can find examples of the options. :pirate: