PDA

View Full Version : Updated ADRs

tinksmom02
08-03-2011, 10:27 PM
Thanks to the free dining offer, we switched our dates around so we could take advantage. Personally, I'm only saving $11 on my reservation BUT, we're adding a night, so that's like a freebie.

I started moving around my ADRs this afternoon in anticipation of these new dates. Good news: all my ADRs in the middle of my trip will remain the same (dinners at 'Ohana and Chef Mickey's, breakfast at Crystal Palace). Bad news: I'll have to drop my LeCellier reservation. OK, we can live with that. I've added Le Chefs de France (dinner) and Cape May Buffet (dinner), and was able to switch things around so we can keep dinner at 50's PTC and breakfast at 'Ohana.

So after all that, how is the Cape May Buffet? That'll be our first night dinner. I couldn't get us in as early as I'd wanted, but I'll keep checking.

Bucs300
08-03-2011, 11:53 PM
I've ate there before but it's been awhile. I can tell you one thing, the buffet is quite large and they have a very good selection of food. Lots of different types of seafood, chicken, a beef carving station, ribs, italian sausage. They also have a very good dessert selection, that I do remember very well! :chef:

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-04-2011, 07:33 AM
Congratulations on your added day, your ADRs look great:mickey:

WDWCrazyKaren
08-04-2011, 08:43 AM
Oh my...our ADR's almost mirror yours! Great minds eat alike..

We LOVED Cape May for breakfast. The characters were fun, the food was good and plentiful, and our server was great. We always get the first seating of the morning so we have to taxi over, but it's nice being the first ones in the door and getting out before the crowds get too big.

You'll have a great time!

WDWCrazyKaren
08-04-2011, 08:43 AM
oops...I just read you said "dinner". Sorry! Ignore last post! :blush:

tinksmom02
08-04-2011, 08:50 AM
oops...I just read you said "dinner". Sorry! Ignore last post! :blush:

No worries! Thanks for telling me about breakfast. I did consider trying to get us into that one, but I think it might be too difficult this time around. Always wanted to try it, though!

iceicebritney
08-04-2011, 08:53 AM
Clams, clams, clams:mickey: Sorry, I get carried away with Cape May Buffet!

This is my favorite buffet because there is something for everyone. There is a meat carving station for meat lovers, a kids buffet with chicken fingers and pizza, then there's the seafood!!! There is also a salad section which has peel and eat shrimp and do not forget about the desserts. I'm not sure if they still offer this, but I always added on the crab legs option to the buffet for an additional price.

My favorite part of this location is that after you've come out of your food-coma, you can take a walk around the boardwalk.