PDA

View Full Version : Online Resort Check In

alliekat
08-03-2011, 08:57 PM
I was wondering if online resort check in is still available?And if so how many days before your arrival can you check in?:confused:
Thanks,
alliekat:mickey:

Bucs300
08-03-2011, 09:14 PM
Yes the online check-in is still available. You are allowed to check in 10 days in advance of your stay. :mickey:

Briansmom
08-03-2011, 09:43 PM
Would the online checkin give you a better chance of getting a better selection of rooms if you will be arriving later in the day? Do they assign your room at the time you do the online check in?

exvagirl
08-03-2011, 10:39 PM
Actually just did ours this afternoon! No, you don't get assigned the actual room, however, you can at that time make certain requests. You still have to go to the desk (a seperate one from standard check in) to get any tickets, room keys, room assignment etc. Hope this helps! :)

alliekat
08-04-2011, 12:36 PM
Thanks for the replys this helps alot.
Thanks again,
alliekat:mickey:

iceicebritney
08-04-2011, 01:51 PM
If you do the online check in, are you still able to request upgrades or other perks at check in or does the online check in solidify your room? Usually at check in we ask how much it'd be to upgrade our room but I'm wondering if the addition of online check in cuts down on this?

tennantsrwe
08-04-2011, 01:55 PM
I'm also wondering if you have two reservations linked if checking in online would take care of both of them? Our first night we are doing a late arrival and room only ressie...then we go to a MYW Package. They linked the two so we would avoid changing rooms but I'm not sure if/how online check in would work for us.

PopPhan
08-04-2011, 02:34 PM
If you do the online check in, are you still able to request upgrades or other perks at check in or does the online check in solidify your room? Usually at check in we ask how much it'd be to upgrade our room but I'm wondering if the addition of online check in cuts down on this?

It kind of defeats the purpose of the Online Check-In if you are going to be making changes at the desk. This is, in theory anyway, to speed up check-in at the resort. -- Get your packet, your KTTW cards/room assignment and go.