PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Online ADRs?

White Rose
08-01-2011, 06:31 PM
Hi everyone,

I was sitting down with my mother to use the online ADR system and for some reason, it's taking a looooong time to try to find a table. It just keeps searching. Is anyone else encountering a similar problem? I couldn't remember if there was a certain time when the ability to make ressies online closed.

Thanks in advance! :mickey:

teambricker04
08-01-2011, 06:35 PM
This happened to me yesterday and it kept timing out when I was searching. Today I didn't have any problems.

Also, this was the first ever ADR I have made before getting to WDW. Usually we go by the seat of our pants as far as eating as we all want different food at different times of the day :mickey:

Strmchsr
08-01-2011, 07:37 PM
I would guess you're using the firefox browser. Currently, Disney's website isn't playing nice with the newest Firefox. Switch to IE and that should resolve your problem.

Pop Centurion
08-01-2011, 07:45 PM
I would guess you're using the firefox browser. Currently, Disney's website isn't playing nice with the newest Firefox. Switch to IE and that should resolve your problem.
Agreed.

wickedgin
08-01-2011, 11:23 PM
I had minimal luck with Chrome & NO luck with Firefox, but it worked just fine with IE.
HTH.