PDA

View Full Version : October Dining Menu

jonahbear2006
08-01-2011, 12:32 PM
This is our reservation list for the October trip! Me and the kids are sooo excited! Cannot wait! This is the order however there are 3 days towards the end of the trip that arent going to have ressies to make up for the credits used on signature. Id pay out of pocket but dining is already costing us around $2700 after tips, so I dont wanna pay anymore to eat. We are camping and I realize we are going to need ample nutrition to keep us healthy in the sun for this period of time, so my question is..how will we do during those days just eating our counter service and snacks at F&W? Also, has anyone eaten at any of these places in the last 60 days or so with reviews?!? There are a few things here I have never done before, all with asterisks. Those are particularly the ones im wondering about.

Le cellier
whispering canyon cafe-dinner*
Narcoossee's
Tutto Italia*
Hollywood & Vine-dinner*
Cape May Cafe-dinner
Yak & Yeti*
Tusker House-breakfast/lunch
Free day for Food and Wine festival food
Akershus-breakfast
Free day
Sci-Fi Dine in Theatre*
Free day for Food and Wine festival food
Teppan Edo
Biergarten
Ohana-dinner
Crystal Palace-Before park opens breakfast

BrowncatP
08-01-2011, 12:55 PM
Whispering Canyon, I always go here. Love it.
Sci-fi I like it, but you go more for the atmosphere than the food. Milk shakes are good. Your" table" is a little small at the Sci-fi. Enjoy

mickey_M_lvr
08-01-2011, 01:55 PM
Sounds like you have a great trip planned!

WCC is great fun. Yak & Yeti is one of my favorites, also.

Enjoy your trip...I don' t think you will have any dislikes with the ADR's you have. :thumbsup: