PDA

View Full Version : Disney Beach Club

coastiechic
08-01-2011, 10:35 AM
We are leaving in 50 days and I am sooooo excited! :mickey: My question what are the rooms like with Lagoon View - Club Level? We have 4 adults and I would prefer not to sleep across from one another . Is that possible? Do they have beds in different rooms? :cloud9:

lylone
08-01-2011, 11:20 AM
Did you only book one room? Then yes... both queen beds will be in one room.

BrerGnat
08-01-2011, 01:11 PM
Not sure what you are asking. All the rooms at the Beach Club have two queen beds in the same room, next to each other (about 3 feet away from each other). Unless you have more than one room booked, you will all be sleeping in the same 389 square feet of space. :) If you want a room with separate bedrooms, your options include a 2 bedroom suite for $$$$$$$.

Mousemates
08-01-2011, 01:22 PM
The club level rooms are no different from the other rooms at the resort...the club level refers to the other perks associated with the particular room you booked (most importantly the access to food and beverages in concierge lounge :) )

So, your room will have the two queen beds in the same area...and likely a daybed which forms something of a sitting area. The rooms are fairly spacious and the ability to sit on the balcony at night and soak in the sights from the canal/lake/lagoon/pool allows for a relaxing end to the day. It also a great place to peruse the newspaper and sip some coffee in the morning.

spoiledraf
08-01-2011, 04:14 PM
All the same unless you got a Suite, 1 or 2 bedroom. Then you won't be next to your room mate. But I don't think thats the case.

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-01-2011, 06:35 PM
If you're like us, you won't spend too much time in the room. Between being out at the parks, and enjoying the resort (and the CL offerings), as long as everyone has a place to sleep, all being in the same room should be just fine.

coastiechic
08-02-2011, 10:58 AM
Thank you for your responses. Everyone answered my question :thumbsup: