PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Horseshoe

rafiki fan
07-31-2011, 05:26 PM
We will be going in September and was wondering if the Diamond Horseshoe is good and most of all is it only open seasonally. As always thanks in advance:mickey:

AnnaMom
07-31-2011, 06:16 PM
It is open seasonally. We were lucky to find it open on last trip a couple of weeks ago! I had a really good bar-b-que brisket sandwich & my children ate a very moist turkey sandwich. They have a carving board there and make the sandwich as there are ordered. We really enjoyed our lunch there!

Minnie_Mouse
08-01-2011, 03:50 PM
I do not like the Diamond Horseshoe at all. it is one of my least favourite restaurants in all of disney, and that also includes liberty tree tavern.:sick: they dont have good food either. I would never recommend going there.:ack:

lighteningqueen
08-03-2011, 01:12 AM
Ditto to nasty Liberty.. My un picky hubby said never ever.. I apologized all night for ruining our night meal. Glad to know not to go there. You can add Boma and Trailing?? in Ft Wilderness to that list of bads as well.

Bucs300
08-03-2011, 03:42 AM
The Diamond Horseshore is rarely ever open but if you're gonna be there in September there's a good chance it might be open. They do the free dining promotion in September and they will usually open The Diamond Horseshore during that time period, and also the week between Christmas and New Years. :chef:

nfrustaci
08-03-2011, 09:28 AM
we had a terrible meal there. it was the dinner. all you care to eat, we went with our friends and one in our party was grateful that the parade was going on after our meal because he was frequenting the bathroom. i found the turkey to be very salty and the bbq to be well kinda nasty. i am not usually one to give a bad review on anything disney but this one i can not pass up. you may have a different experience but why chance it. there are several other places to dine in mk so maybe you can choose one of them.

wdwaggie
08-03-2011, 10:12 AM
I hope the Diamond Horseshoe is open in Sept for our trip. This was the only place in WDW that we could get Dr Pepper!!:beer: