PDA

View Full Version : Pre-trip report for Sept.

Katzateer
07-31-2011, 10:44 AM
Our annual trip was only going to happen if we went in September so we are going late in the month and staying at my least favorite resort. I was able to get 2 rooms for about the price of 1 at AllSports.

Besides my husband and myself, our youngest and her best friend are coming long. Both girls graduate this year so I told them this was an early graduation present. They haven't seen each other in a year so it will be a lot of fun.

Our oldest is a senior in college and didn't want to miss school and will animal sit so even though we will miss her it is nice to know the pets are well taken care of.

We arrive on a Sunday and are taking Magical Express to All Sports. We are going to Kona or an early dinner and a later seating at California Grill to get dessert and watch Wishes.

Monday morning we are starting at EPCOT, have plans for Garden Grill then will either go to the Studios for Fantasmic or stay at EPCOT for Illuminations. The studios are open late that night so I am hoping the girls want to go to Fantasmic.

Tuesday they can sleep in and we are going to Kona for a late lunch then the MK for the Halloween party. Hoping to get into the park
around 4.

Wednesday we are starting out at AK for early opening and going to the Studios and EPCOT for Amy rides that may have been missed. Over to MK for nighttime parade and fireworks.

Thursday is waterpark day or the girls - since both parks are open they can pick. My husband and I will probably head to downtown Disney and Earl of Sandwich. We are meeting at Kona to have dinner with the parents of our daughter friend. They are spending the week at Daytona and driving back to Ohio Thursday night.

We fly out early on Friday.

Checking what was available for dining we didn't get some of our first choices but I think we will be happy with Kona, Garden Grill and our Wishes dessert trip to California Grill. The rest of the time we will get some of our favorite counter service food.

Happy Planning!:thumbsup:

Tuesda

Katzateer
07-31-2011, 10:48 AM
Couldn't edit......sometimes iPads are a pain

CanadianWDWFan
07-31-2011, 12:05 PM
Sounds like fun! Glad you are able to do the MNSSHP, it is a must do for us.

Safe travels.:mickey:

January-2007
07-31-2011, 12:15 PM
Happy planning, it will be here before you know it!

RedSoxFan
07-31-2011, 03:10 PM
Sounds great --- have a wonderful time. We ate dinner at Kona's last year --- excellent!!:mickey:

Dsnygirl
07-31-2011, 05:23 PM
Sounds like a very fun trip... and how fun for your DD to have her friend along. I hope you all have a wonderful time!! :)

brian2000boston
08-01-2011, 06:33 AM
Sounds like a fun trip is planned, have a great time.

princessgirls
08-01-2011, 09:40 AM
You have a wonderful trip planned. Enjoy it!!

Julie:mickey:

yourmagicalguide
08-01-2011, 10:49 AM
Sounds like you have a very fun trip planned :thumbsup:

My DH and I are going to WDW in September as well, but we arrive on the 11th, so I'm guessing the weather will be a tad cooler during your stay (which is never a bad thing when you're outside all day).

I will post a trip report once we return, so I hope it will have some helpful information for you :)

:mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-01-2011, 01:34 PM
Have a wonderful time:mickey:

Suz36
08-01-2011, 05:21 PM
Have a magical trip!

faline
08-08-2011, 08:02 PM
Nice plans! It's hard to believe September is so close!

DisneyorBust
08-09-2011, 09:37 PM
September can't get here soon enough! Have a fantastic vacation!

Bucs300
08-10-2011, 03:52 AM
Well that is very nice of you to bring your daughters best friend with you, I'm sure she is very excited about it! Have a safe and wonderful trip!! :mickey:

Katzateer
09-11-2011, 03:34 PM
One week away:woohoo. Should be on our way to Konas about this time next week

Anyone else going to be in WDW the week of the 18 th?

BigRedDad
09-11-2011, 06:01 PM
DD and I will be at AS Sports on the 18th. Maybe we will see you there.

To me, a resort is to swim, sleep, and shower. It is not my first choice, but it will not make much of a difference for the trip.

MinnieMommie
09-18-2011, 08:32 PM
Sounds like a fun trip! We love Kona and hope you do too! Look forward to reading your trip report. :mickey: