PDA

View Full Version : Whos going next week? Weather???

spoiledraf
07-30-2011, 08:20 AM
Threatening weather coming our way. As the ultimate pessimist and worrier in the family, I'll be losing sleep over the threat of a possible hurricane making a mess of our long awaited vacation. The weather channels long range forecast says all sunny with zero chance of rain starting the 7th. Accuweather has all rain that week (not scattered TS, just RAIN) and intercots forcast says normal summer thunderstorms. Guess I'll have to deal with what ever. See ya'll there! :cloud9:

SoccerMom
07-30-2011, 03:33 PM
We were down a couple of weeks ago and the daily forecast was for thunderstorms everyday ranging from 30-50%. We had one major rainstorm that lasted about an hour and a couple of small storms that passed quickly. I was also concerned when I saw our forecast, but it turned out just fine.

Dracula766
07-31-2011, 04:39 AM
I'm arriving at WDW tomorrow and although I don't want it to rain I do see a benefit.
As soon as it starts to pour, crowds scatter and the park seems a little less crowded. :D

spoiledraf
07-31-2011, 09:25 AM
I can deal with the brief thunderstorms. But one visit I knew we were in trouble when the limo driver told us it was a bad week to be there. All day rain three out of five days. YIKES! Just a bad streak. Don't want to see that again. August 7. One week away. :number1: