PDA

View Full Version : Halloween party in Sept.

Katzateer
07-30-2011, 08:01 AM
The party will be going on the week we are at WDW. We can only go on Tues. Night. Do you think I would be safe waiting until we get there on Sunday to purchase tickets? I would like to make sure it isn't going to rain. Since it isn't very close to the holiday I wasn't sure how fast the tickets sell.

Strmchsr
07-30-2011, 08:32 AM
I think you would be safe. It's rare for a weeknight party to sell-out. Plus, Disney is selling a LOT more tickets to these events than they used to. Makes them a good bit more crowded but also makes it more likely to get tickets.

Mfarquar
07-30-2011, 09:40 AM
We bought tickets the day of in 2006 for (I believe) Thursday night early in the season. It was definitely a weeknight. We had no problem at all, and it seems this is still the trend.

DVC2004
07-30-2011, 10:27 AM
Yes you should be fine. The sell-outs typically occur around Halloween.

BugeyedMuggy
07-30-2011, 02:45 PM
You will be fine. We go in early to mid Oct and always wait to see the weather forcast to purchase our tickets. It really isn't worth the $$$ if it rains.

Katzateer
07-30-2011, 05:23 PM
Glad to hear we can wait. We always got our MVMCP tickets before our trip but the weather is not usually rainy that time of year. Sounds like Sept. Could be hot and/or rainy