PDA

View Full Version : Personalized towels @ DHS or else where

whymsycalwitch
07-28-2011, 12:20 PM
A few years ago I purchased personalized towels at DHS. Does anyone know if this store still exsists? Are there other shops else where on property that do personalized towels? Does anyone know the price range of said personalized towels? And who could I call to ask for this information if no one here knows?

Thanks for all your help
~tammy

disneymom15
07-28-2011, 01:41 PM
I know which store you are talking about. I don't remember the name though. It was still there the last time we were there.

Pirate Granny
07-28-2011, 02:16 PM
It is still there and doing towels, although a very limited choice in towels...still lots of options for the embroidery...I think the only other place is at DTD...in the back of the Xmas Store...I believe you can purchase merchanise at the World of Disney (towels, hats, etc.) and they will embroider for you...most of the time it has to be sent to hotel, rather than wait...but you never know...

EeyoresBestFriend
07-31-2011, 06:10 PM
The store is was still there when we went in November.

I wanted to have a tshirt done and when I asked how long the time frame was the CM said about a day to get it back. I found a shirt that they would do the embriodery on later that day and when we went in to order the embroidery, I was told it would take 3 weeks!!! :(

If you really want them. my advice is to get it set up early into your vacation in case there is a wait.