PDA

View Full Version : Milk and Refillable Mugs

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-28-2011, 08:20 AM
I read somewhere that milk is only a refill option for the refillable mug if it is on the soda fountain. So, does anyone know if milk is on the soda fountain at the Wilderness Lodge? My mom is a big milk drinker and the mug would be worth it if it is. Thanks for the help.

Mickey'sGirl
07-28-2011, 08:35 AM
No. Your Mom won't be able to use a Refillable mug for milk .... only sodas and coffee/tea.

You can buy 1/2 gallon jugs of milk in the store for not a ridiculous price, so perhaps that might be the way to go for her? You will have a fridge in your room, so you can store it there.

steamboat willy
07-28-2011, 09:02 AM
Milk is available in the small pint sizes cartons for cereal and such at all the Food Courts at your Resort and by the glass at a Table Service Restaurant. :tasty:
No milk at the beverage island for the Resort Mugs.

KylesMom
07-28-2011, 09:14 AM
I would second the sentiment that milk is cheaper at WL's gift shop than Roaring Fork if you're looking for full glasses and not just a small single serving. WL doesn't have a "food court", so to speak.

Off the top of my head, the refillable mug offerings last week at WL were Water, Blue Powerade, Minute Maid Light Lemonade, Coke, Diet Coke, Orange and Sprite. As noted above, coffee, tea and hot chocolate are also available for your refillable mugs.

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-28-2011, 09:42 AM
Thanks ya'll...we'll probably buy some at the store there and put it in the refrigerator....