PDA

View Full Version : Inside Corridors at Art of Animation?

Mammabruski
07-27-2011, 10:13 PM
I was looking at some pictures of the new Art of Animation resort and it looks like there are no outside corridors at least on the Finding Nemo section! Can anyone verify this? The recently taken pictures I saw showed only windows on the brightly painted exterior...

BigRedDad
07-28-2011, 09:45 AM
I do not know for sure, but Disney has made it clear that "hotel" type buildings are Deluxe only. The moderate and value resorts are "motel" built.

Mitzie
07-28-2011, 09:48 AM
I had also heard that this new resort was to have interior hallways.. I think like Poly...you still have to go outside to get to the food court and front desk and things.

nfrustaci
07-28-2011, 11:42 AM
hmmm never noticed it until it was pointed out.

Tinkerbella16
07-28-2011, 01:42 PM
Glad you asked because I was just about to.. I was watching some construction videos on youtube lastnight of the Art of Imagination Resort and I noticed there were no doors outside of the rooms or anything.. it was all just windows around the buildings. So this won't be a value/moderate resort??

It looks so cool so far.. I really would like to stay there when it opens!! :mickey:

wildernesslady
07-28-2011, 06:49 PM
When we stayed at SSR; we had a covered interior hallway that was outside. There were some parts open to the elements.