PDA

View Full Version : Figment Merchandise

poohbearkris
07-27-2011, 08:57 PM
Does anybody know if they are carrying any other type of Figment mechandise besides stuffed animals and pins?? DS is obsessed with him and the pickings have been pretty slim in the past. Also, for those of you who have designed a t-shirt at DTD, do you know if they have Figment as a choice??

Sylvia
07-27-2011, 09:25 PM
On my last visit (May 2010), they had Figment merchandise in the shop at Imagination. I remember seeing a few different shirts and I think they may have had hats. They also had figurines, plush Figments, and some other items.

I'm hoping they still have this merchandise when I go back (FINALLY!!! I'm in WDW withdrawal right now! :blush: ) in September 2011.

Zippy 1
07-27-2011, 09:50 PM
On our last trip I bought a Figment T-shirt it is one of my favorites. I hope they have not done away with them.

DisneyMom12
07-27-2011, 10:01 PM
I'm making all my shirts this trip, including Figment. I found a great picture and will copy it onto transfer paper, then iron it onto my shirt.

Bucs300
08-03-2011, 02:31 AM
If you go to the Design-a-Tee store in Disney Marketplace I'm pretty sure they could make you a Figment shirt. They advertise they have over 400 choices to choose from so I would hope at least one of them would be Figment. :figment: