PDA

View Full Version : How much chicken does "Mom" give you?

frakers
07-27-2011, 04:35 PM
I have seen where several people have mentioned enjoying the Mom's Night Out Fried Chicken dinner @ Pop Century and I was wondering how many and what types of chicken pieces that are in the meal? It seems like it's a good one to share and may be worth a trip over there!

Scar
07-27-2011, 09:37 PM
There are photos on this page (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/foodphotos/valueresorts/pop1.asp#photo6) of fried chicken, and "Mom's Night Out - Roasted Turkey." Not sure if the chicken is also called "Mom's Night Out," but they are served in the same tray.

Suzi Q
07-31-2011, 05:10 PM
Chicken is on the moms menu twice during the week, i remember 2 very meaty pieces, my husband is picky about his fried chicken and loves it. My absolute must have favorite is the turkey dinner - very generous portion of turkey with gravy, very good mashed potatoes, cornbread, stuffing and green beans. I dont care for stuffing and the CM always lets me sub a little more potatoes instead of stuffing. I always look forward to this "real" meal after days of burgers, nuggets, etc!