PDA

View Full Version : Water Park option

Smortz
07-27-2011, 01:52 PM
Hi!

I have been stalking this site for a few years but have never actually posted anything yet. My husband and I are planning an Anniversary trip to WDW in August. We have 7 day Park Hopper with Water Park and more option. My question is, how many days do we get the water parks and more option for? Also, if we do Disney Quest, can we still do mini golf and the water parks? If we go to Typhoon Lagoon in the morning, can we go to Blizzard Beach in the afternoon and just use one day? Or does it not include the Park Hopper option?

I am not new to Disney, I have been 7 times, my husband once when we went for our honeymoon. I am however, very new to the planning. Thanks for your help!

disneymom15
07-27-2011, 02:40 PM
:welcome: You get a total of 7 water park and more admissions. In other words, if you do Blizzard beach in the morning and Disney Quest in the evening you'd be using 2 admissions. Hope this helps.

buzznwoodysmom
07-27-2011, 02:54 PM
The water park and more option gives you 7 entries, not 7 days. Think of it this way.... Your park hoppers are "days" and your water park and more options are "entries". With your park hopper you can hop from park to park each day only using one "day". You can do this on 7 different days. With your water park and more option each time you enter a water park or use a "more" option you have used an "entry". If you go to two water parks in one day you have used 2 "entries". Once you've used 7 "entries" even if you do so in just a few days, you are then out of the water park and more option. Also I don't think you can use the "more option" for mini golf. Unless things have changed, or I was misinformed about that option???? I thought the more option got you water parks, Disney Quest, Wide World of Sports, or a round of golf at the smaller golf course (not mini golf, regular golf). Hope this helps.

buzznwoodysmom
07-27-2011, 03:04 PM
Ok, me again. I just looked up the water parks and more option and it says nothing at all about golf. I know that last June we had the option of one round of golf at a certain golf course, but maybe that was just for the military tickets. We didn't end up using that option, but I know it was there because my husband looked into it. We were going to rent a golf cart and go golfing as a family. When DH found out that the golf course we could use this option for didn't allow golf carts, it was a walking only golf course, we decided not to do it. The boys and I were really only interested in having fun on the golf cart!:blush:

Smortz
07-27-2011, 03:22 PM
Oh great to know! Thanks so much to the both of you!

iceicebritney
07-27-2011, 03:46 PM
I just looked up the water park option and it says one round (per entitlement) of golf at oak trail, the nine hole family walking course.

buzznwoodysmom
07-27-2011, 05:08 PM
I just looked up the water park option and it says one round (per entitlement) of golf at oak trail, the nine hole family walking course.

Ok, good, so I'm not crazy! LOL. I knew we had that option, but I didn't see it listed any where when I did that search today.

faline
07-27-2011, 06:56 PM
The water park and more option gives you 7 entries, not 7 days. Think of it this way.... Your park hoppers are "days" and your water park and more options are "entries".

What a great explanation! I know many folks are confused by this and it is often difficult to explain it in a way the people can easily understand!

faline
07-27-2011, 06:57 PM
Hi!

I have been stalking this site for a few years but have never actually posted anything yet.

Glad you decided to make your presence official! Welcome to Intercot! :mickey:

buzznwoodysmom
07-27-2011, 11:19 PM
What a great explanation! I know many folks are confused by this and it is often difficult to explain it in a way the people can easily understand!

I know, I always see such confusion when trying to figure out the way the tickets work. One part of the ticket works one way, and the other part of the same ticket works a different way. Definitely confusing for someone purchasing tickets for the first time. This is the best way to visualize it, at least for me.

Smortz
07-28-2011, 10:49 AM
Originally Posted by faline

Agreed. I actually really like that way that the tickets work though. I mean, for my husband, who loves the water parks, we could just stay 14 days and do a park every other day and waterparks on the other days. He would love that! (my freckly white self, however, would not)

We leave in 15 days! YAY!! :mickey:

GSmortz
07-29-2011, 03:31 PM
You are correct. I would love that. :)