PDA

View Full Version : Are the only value room suites in as music?

alliekat
07-27-2011, 01:10 AM
I know some people are gonna say yes of course. I just wanted to check because already thinking of planning a 2012 trip with my parents and I would like to try a suite.
Thanks,
alliekat:mickey:

DisneyWFan
07-27-2011, 07:01 AM
The new Art of Animation (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/art-of-animation-resort/)resort that is being built next to Pop is suppose to be a “value” resort, and it is booking for 2012 right now depending on when you want to go(starting sometime in June) BUT the suites at Music are about $50 a night cheaper so there are more value suites than Music it is just that Music is cheaper

Mousemates
07-27-2011, 10:17 AM
The only thing I would add to the post of DisneyWFan is that you can essentially create a suite (at a lower cost) with two bathrooms at any value resort through the use of adjoining rooms. While these can not be guaranteed, during non-peak visits they can usually be obtained.

Mammabruski
07-27-2011, 10:47 AM
Perhaps you could look into renting points for a 1 BR DVC... sometimes you can get those for very affordable, and it is deluxe level! I guess it depends how many of you will be going. Some 1 BR DVC's can hold 5 people plus a baby under the age of 3.

Enjoy your planning!

alliekat
07-27-2011, 07:58 PM
Thanks for the replys.All is greatly appricated.
Thanks again,
alliekat:mickey:

magicofdisney
07-27-2011, 08:37 PM
You'll actually want to ask for connecting rooms. With Disney, adjoining rooms merely have outside doors right next to one another. (If you choose to go this route). :mickey: