PDA

View Full Version : Annual Passholder Discounts - adding dates question

Suzi Q
07-26-2011, 06:38 PM
Does anyone know...I finally purchased an annual pass last April, and I have a week reserved on the bounceback offer for November. Its only 7 days and I want to add 2 more days (which were ineligible for bounceback)..do I book them now and hope a annual pass discount comes through for extra 3 days eventually and call back to get the discount added or do i wait to add the days when the discount is announced as they would have to re-do the reservation anyway?

faline
07-26-2011, 06:51 PM
I suspect you'd had to have two different reservations - one reservation with your bounceback offer and another reservation for the extra days. If passholder discounts are announced, you could try to get the extra days applied to that discount. The reason I say "try" is because only so many rooms are available at the passholder rate (when such rates are issued). If they are used up in the resort you want, you won't be able to get the discount even if the discount if still available at other resorts.

wdwfan
07-28-2011, 01:08 PM
I would go ahead and book the extra 2 nights. They will be on separate reservation. Then watch for AP discounts, then call and see if they can apply. When you check in, they should link your two reservations so you won't have to check out, then check in again.

Suzi Q
07-31-2011, 04:50 PM
Thanks!!! I'll go ahead and book the extra days and hope for the AP, if not, at least I got the 35% bounceback which totally rocks. Talk about a cheap trip (well, relatively)...tix already paid for and awesome room discount, all i have to pay for now is the extra days and airfare!