PDA

View Full Version : Kidani pool question

Disney4us2
07-26-2011, 05:14 PM
I knew I would have more Kidani questions.

The water play area.... is it for all ages or just little kids? Looks like fun from the pictures I am looking at and am sure DD would love it. She is 11 and tall. Not sure if there are any age/height limitations.

When we were at CBR they did have a small play area and it was limited to kids under a certain height.

DizneyRox
07-26-2011, 07:23 PM
No, everyone can go everywhere. Not many bigger kids in the tots area, but they won't be stopped.

seanyred
07-28-2011, 08:41 AM
As DizneyRox stated they are not restrictions in the play area. Although when I was there last it seemed the bigger kids 12 and up spent most of their time with the water slide at the pool. The water play area is a good size so plenty of room very everyone. (full disclosure I've only stayed at Kidani during the off season so not sure how busy that area is during peak season)

Jennifer_and_Chris
07-28-2011, 09:08 AM
My then 5 and 3 year old had a great time in the play area but, really spent most of their time in the pool and on the big slide.

The play area at Kidani is a wonderful play area and when we went to the pool (usually late afternoon/early evening) the play area was pretty much deserted.

All ages would have a great time. I also like that there are benches for parents to sit on in the play area to watch kids as they play. :thumbsup:

JPL
07-28-2011, 02:34 PM
I spent some time playing around in the play area and I'm certainly not a kid although some may argue that point ;)